Sorry everyone...
I meant to send this NYT quote to someone privately today
but instead mistakely sent it to the entire list
under the wrong heading...

It describes Pope Paul's arrival in Toronto today
as quoted from today's New York Times.
and since someone sent it to me today,
I thought it might be of interest to others...

Joan U.
SNIP