Dear Olga, and other more recent members of this list,

Perhaps you are unaware that  this heartwarming prayer was especially
composed by Arhcbishop Tutu for Parkinsons Awareness Day in 1999, at the
personal request of Ivan Suzman, a member of this list.

THanks,Ivan.
This is a gift that endures!

Hulary Blue

   Olga Rónaky wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> two days ago I visited Hans van der Genugten (from The Netherlands and from the Sparkle) homepage, where I found some sweat warming, wonderful items on  PD, among others this prayer, too.
> Archbishop D. M. Tutu told these words in 1999,  in Holland.
> *
  *
  *