Hi,

I saw my neurologist today and the verdict is in. It's Parkinson's. He
doesn't want to start me on any meds just yet, because with my family's
longevity, I may live to be 100 years old and I'm only 43 right now. He's
sending me to the Movement Disorder clinic at UBC for further assessment
to see where I should be started. Most likely a dopamine agonist and save
the  Sinemet for later.

I think I've entered a new stage of the state of "stunned." I'm taking
tomorrow off work just to try and process this some more. Thankfully my
supervisor is really great and very understanding.

TTFN

Connie