I just want to share comments from one of Canadian TV station, which stayed with me.

Pope appeared to be very frail, hardly making it down the stairs from the plane. The comment was: "It is as if his SOUL WOULD BE PULLING HIS BODY FORWARD."

Just by his presence he is drawing rather incredible attention to Parkinson disease. He does keep on going regardless of his physical disability. He is truly image of courage. Many including myself admire him for caring 'his personal CROSS' so gracefully.
Emily