HI

Kaye Trott here

Still looking for cost inf. on PD patients drugs

Since my last request several weeks ago , I have received a grand total of 15 responses. Thought this was an important subject but apparently the Republicans are right to be against a good Medicare package based on your response.

One more try. Please send me the following inf. so that I can present something to congressman Rob Andrews of NJ,
All I need is your monthly outlay for all drugs at list*and net and what you do to reduce your cost. List PD drug total in total and as a separate breakout,

*List is the sum of your cost Plus savings shown on you Receipt

Method of reduction include VA, insurance, using samples etc. E-mail your response to me ASAP at  [log in to unmask]  I want to get something together prior to a final vote in congress.