I am pleased to announce that P-I-E-N-O has been offered, and accepted, the
use of the Healthology video library. This year Heathology launched the 2002
Parkinson's Disease Education Initiative and sought out P-I-E-N-O as an
educational site that would have access to their video library.

Healthology is the leading syndicator of health content on the web,
providing physician-generated information to over 2700 sites including ABC
News, Yahoo, Prodigy, Chicago Tribune, LA Times and Excite.

Healthology works with a number of medical associations and non-profits like
MD Anderson, National Parkinson Foundation, American Association Of Clinical
Endocrinologists, National Osteoporosis Foundation, People Living With
Parkinson's, The National Stroke Foundation and the Susan G Komen Breast
Cancer Foundation.

As part of their 2002 Parkinson's Disease Education Initiative they are
offering select educational sites, like P-I-E-N-O, lifetime access to their
library at no-cost.

This is a win-win situation for P-I-E-N-O since the Parkinsn List website
has been funded exclusively by me for the last 4 years and there is no
production costs involved in this offering. All of the Heathology videos
were produced from grants and feature doctors who are experts in their field.

The 2002 Parkinson's Disease Education Initiative comprises of 9, 5-8 minute
streaming videos on different aspects of Parkinson's as well as hundreds
more on other conditions. P-I-E-N-O, the adjunct to the Parkinsn List, has
approximately 60,000 visitors a month and most of them are not Parkinson's
related. This library will appeal to all of our visitors which arrive as the
result of a search on a search engine.

The P-I-E-N-O logo has been updated to include the announcement  of our
partnership with Healthology and has a pull down box where one can select
the condition that they are interested in. They are taken to another
P-I-E-N-O page that lists the new videos and articles that pertain to that
condition. I would like to point out various problems that can be associated
with Parkinson's like constipation, bladder, incontinence, diet, sexuality
etc may be found under those topics rather than Parkinson's. When you click
on a video title, a new screen appears that contains the video. When you
close that window, a feedback page appears. Caregiving issues are generally
found under the condition know as eldercare. Almost every one of the 600+
pages on P-I-E-N-O has access to the video library.

If you read your Parkinsn email online at P-I-E-N-O you will notice the new
Logo at the top I have discussed earlier. Try them out.

The Main Page at P-I-E-N-O is:

http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com

The P-I-E-N-O Parkinsn mailing list page is at:

http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/maillist.html

The P-I-E-N-O Parkinsn Drug Database page is at:

http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/drugdb/

John Cottingham
P-I-E-N-O Webmaster
Parkinsn List Co-Owner