I posted a similar question a month or so ago. It is a personal decision
but for my own case I chose to share the info. When I was first diagnosed
there were people who thought I was becoming an alcoholic!   I try to be
matter of fact about it but I let them know that I have parkinsons and
there may be some things about me that are different.  I'm a teacher and
since the kids notice not only my shakes but also the fact that I'm taking
medicine, I have shared the information with those who have asked.  I keep
it light and call myself Twitchy and Shaky.  Who knows, it seems to work
for me.

Scott Burnett
Stockton CA