And I thought only the local press had covered this . . .

> BTW, I think Russ is to be congratulated, if that's the right word,
> for being associated with the first university in Canada to have a
> building named after Brian Mulroney.

I was at the announcement of the name.  The silence in the room was so
heavy you could barely move your feet.  The President looked around
and said, "any questions?"  Silence still.  "Russ, I'd have thought
you'd have one."  "I can only think of one.  How much?"

-- Russ

St. Thomas University
http://www.stu.ca/~hunt/