Dear Sally-Beth,
I have been looking at your maps of the Chamberlain's and the King's Men's
travels round the UK, from the Queen's Men's book, and note that they may
by now be a little in need of updating. I wonder if you have that in mind,
and whether you feel you should include such likely visits as the December
1596 trip to Rutland with Titus, etc.

My reason is of course entirely self-interested. I am now completing my
history of the Chamberlain's - King's Men, all 48 years, and would like if
you are prepared to allow it to include your two maps, or their
successors, in the book. The book is now being revised (100K+ words, with
Cambridge UP), and I'm finalising the details of the 20+ illustrations.
The section on travelling has a lot of speculation in it, obviously, and
it tries in a mild sort of way to suggest that the visits to Shropshire
might be linked with playing for the Pembrokes. It's a real pity there
aren't more records of such commissions, apart from Harington at Rutland,
possibly Hoby in the Strand, and the Middle Templars in 1602, plus perhaps
implicaitons behind the Congleton materials.

Best wishes to you all.

Andy Gurr.