Hi Janice (?Bunny),
IMO,it has EVERYTHING to do with the PD. (I'm finding most
things are.) Muscles can't move without signals from the
brain, and a brain depleted of dopamine can't give those
signals. Thnk how hard your muscles are straining to do
their work. No wonder they get fatigued. Unfortunately,
Parkinson's is a chronic, PROGRESSIVE disease, so you will
need more medication to do the same work as time goes by.
You are not on a lot of meds. I'm not going to prescribe,
but I would guess you need more...Don't you just wish
sometimes some of these docs could walk a mile in a PWP's
shoes?
Carole Hercun