My mom's been asked to do a clinical trial for something called Sumanirole
here in the states.  Does that ring a bell?  Sorry, but I can't find any
information about it though.  Martha

> Has anyone heard of a new drug for parkinsonism being tested in England?
My mother is visiting my sister in Australia and describes the reports on
Aussie tele as being 'encouraging'---she cannot remember the name of the
drug.  Anybody out there have any information?

> E.J. Bryan
> "I never said the things I said"--Yogi Berra
> 54/40/14

mailto:[log in to unmask]