Hi Gerry and others:

When I was in a study for Rasagiline, which is more or less Selegiline
which is Eldepryl, I was told not to take Benedryl--but--CAUTION-- I
BELIEVE, but don't know the whole story, that Benedryl is contraindicated
for PWPs generally, but I think some people take it.  I think since
Benedryl is like an epinephrine(sp?) or adrenaline type of drug--and
Eldepryl metabolizes to an extent at least, into an amphetamine(sp?), and
these are similar stimulants, it could be dangerous--However, I would
think they would clear up a rash rather than cause one--but I really
can't say.  Also, if he went swimming in a stagnant pond he might have
"em- fa - ti - go" --no idea how to spell it--or some such thing--like
poison ivy or oak or God knows what.

Look through the archives? Can't Ivan search the numerous PD links? Is he
without a computer or so indisposed that he can't manage.  He might try
topical, spray Benedryl.

Good luck to you and Ivan

Charlotte