In a message dated 8/6/2002 3:01:27 PM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> will still be mentally alert but not be able to breath, and that scares her.

I don't blame her, but I think a doctor could assure her that they could help
her if that became the case. My father stopped breathing when he died, but I
didn't notice any panic or discomfort  I do believe that Jesus is with us iif
we ask him to be and will see us through all our problems.