I was diagnosed in 1993, at age 72.  Since then the
diagnosis has  been confirmed by two other neurologists.
Symptoms are gradually getting worse, mainly tremor and lack
of balance.  The lack of balance has forced me to give up
dancing and to walk with a cane.  The tremor makes it very
difficult to shave (even with an electric razor), brush my
teeth (with a Sonicare toothbrush), or fasten buttons.  I
get frustrated and angry, want to throw things against the
wall!

Issue 128, 2002, of PD Update has an article, "Intravenous
Glutathione: Miraculous Treatment or Scam?", pp 899-901.
David Perlmutter, M.D., claims successful use of IV
glutathione to ameliorate (but not cure) the symptoms of PD
(www.BrainRecovery.com).  A double-blind clinical study of
his protocol has begun at the University of Miami.
Has anybody had first hand experience with IV glutathione?
Did it do anything for you?

Bill McCord