From: cwatts <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2002 2:02 PM
Subject: Stiffness

>    Janice__I was pulling weeds last night and also discovered that if I
had not been close to the porch railing, I would not have been able to get
up.  I even had trouble bending to sit on the ground in the first place!   I
thought this was my PD symptoms that has weakened my legs.  I have trouble
getting out of the car and I am sure this is PD.   I have tried to do
exercises to strengthen my leg muscles and this seems to help.  My knees
don't hurt but they sure creek!!   Cathy, RN

mailto:[log in to unmask]