Hi. I am perceiving an unpleasant "chemically" smell. I'm pretty sure it's related to Sinemet CR; the perception seems to come on an hour or two after I take it. Has anyone experienced this side effect from Sinemet CR? I've been taking Sinemet CR for two months, but this problem has just appeared. I'm taking two 50/200's per day. (I think I'm going to cut my dose in half and see if it goes away.)
- Herb