Good Morning - My Mom has received a letter from her Neurologist asking if she wants to take part in a clinical trial for a new drug called Sumanirole. The letter says the drug could do harm and anyone taking part in it has to sign a release. We have a couple of questions:  1) Is the release form standard and something that has to be done for all clinical trials? 2) Has anyone heard anything about Sumanirole?  I can't seem to find any information about the drug or any studies.  She's never participated in a clinical trial before and while she wants to do it she is understandably nervous about it.  Just the fact that she's even considering doing it is a HUGE step forward, if you had asked me about it 2 weeks ago I would have laughed.  I guess when acceptance comes it comes big time.  I don't want to do anything (or tell her anything) that might scare her off from other trials in the future, even if this one isn't right for her.  Thanks for your help - Martha