Hi!
       I've experienced  foot numbness.  One suggestion I tried that seems
to increase blood circulation is to rub your feet with BenGay.  Before
going to bed, I put it on thick and cover it with sweat sox.  It reduces
my numbness for several days.  A  CAUTION comes to mind.  Be VERY CAREFUL
when stepping into a wet tub or shower or wet tile floor.  The ointment
makes your feet slippery.  I find a traction mat in the tub quite helpful.
    Regards, Geo.

Bettyjo Blauner <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
08/08/2002 06:31 AM
Please respond to Parkinson's Information Exchange Network