Bob,
          The practice I found most useful so far could be called
deliberate movement training.  Tai Chi is a good example.  It has subsets
specifically for Parkinson's and similar needs.  Yoga is useful.  I have
taken Feldenkrais training early in my pd experience.  Since one of the
effects of the disease can be erasure of muscle memory, any program that
helps you choreograph the movement of your body is an asset.
        If you want to know if your messages are being received, the
welcome message you received when you signed onto the list allows you to
send a copy to yourself.  If you get it, we will too.   Regards, Geo.

Bob Allison <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
08/08/2002 06:12 PM
Please respond to Parkinson's Information Exchange Network