Date:   Thu, 8 Aug 2002 19:12:24 -0400
From:   "Bob Allison" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:        Projection

I know that this is a designer disease, but I am looking for anyone who may
have started similar to me which may tell me how this will progress.  I am
55 and was dx 3 months ago.  About 18 months ago, my first physical symptom
was cramping in left leg during exercise.  Then about 6 months ago, my left
arm and hand developed mild bradykinesia.  Approx 2-3 months ago, i started
having problems with constipation, drooling, and light -headedness, and weak
voice.  Now, one of my biggest complaints is fatigue.  I sleep alot and
still find it tough to make it thru the work day.  I am also starting to
have mild dyskinesia's such as a head jerk or leg twitch.  I am not on meds
yet.  Does this sound familiar to anyone?  What strategies /meds seem to
work best for you?  What did your progression lead to?

Bob

PS  I cannot tell if my posts make it to the list unless someone answers; is
that normal or do i need to change a setting?