On 14 Aug 2002 at 19:58, Bob Allison wrote:

> Murray  If i were clever enough, i'd throw in some links that had stories
> about "Prominent PD List Member celebrates birthday".  But, alas, I'm not so
> Happy Birthday will have to suffice.  Bob

Thanks Bob,
Great idea .... lets see.... Google search for....

prominent member celebrates birthday

HHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm........

Walter Sisulu celebrates 90th birthday
http://www.sahistory.org.za/pages/chronology/thisday/pages/2002-05-
18.htm

Sergei Kishkin, famous aerospace material researcher
and Full Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences,
is celebrating his 95th birthday.
http://english.pravda.ru/economics/2001/05/31/6406.html

Roy R. Neuberger Celebrates 95th Birthday
http://www.tfaoi.com/newsmu/mile3.htm

Charles L Marston of Yarmouth
Celebrates 95th Birthday
http://www.rootsweb.com/~nyhmap56/marston.htm