TO: Parkison-Request:

    Hello!  My name is Paul Chua.  My father whose name is William who
is around
80 years old has Parkinson's Disease.  We came across Dr. David
Perlmutter's Glutathione
Therapy in the US.  I want to know has anyone came across this Therapy
or has undergone this Therapy.  Another doctor Dr. Hoffman has also
followed on his
technique.  They also have a website which is www.drhoffman.com based in

New York.  We have not tried this Therapy but from different readings
from different Health books, they say they have seen some improvement in

taking Glutathione Therapy.  We hope we can get some feedback from
people who have read or undergone this Therapy.  Thank you for reading.

Best Regards,
Paul L. Chua