In a message dated 08/11/2002 2:35:44 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

>  Date:    Sun, 11 Aug 2002 11:40:22 -0700
>  From:    scott burnett <[log in to unmask]>
>  Subject: Re: Butolinum toxin injections
>
>  I was in seeing the ear nose and throat Dr. for some ear problems and he
>  noticed that I was gritting my teeth.

Hi, Scott: Tooth grinding seems to be pretty widespread.  First dentist I
tried made me an outrageous mouthpiece (for a fighter not a sleeper), but a
second dds has come up with a lighter weight plastic device that has helped,
and helped even when I don't wear it...somehow it breaks the pattern. I
gather there are several varieties available, but I've suffered cracked
crowns and chipped teeth until I found this interim solution (guard has a
short life, a year or so). All in all, it's been very expensive...

All we have to do, of course, is give up pain, eliminate stress, banish
insomnia, and we won't grind anymore!!

Good luck.
Agnes Waters