Beverly Forte wrote:

> I work with a doc who has a local pharmacy make Glutathione to be delivered
> in the form of an enema rather than IV. It makes it very simple and
> effective. I have had PD 10 years and am doing quite well using this form.

Beverly,

My family doctor is reluctant to participate in IV
glutathione.  His office is not equipped to do intravenous
infusion.  He canvassed the local labs and none would
perform this procedure.  And he is concerned about financial
liability using a treatment not yet tested in a double blind
study (the University of Miami has started a double blind
study).  I need his prescription to obtain glutathione.  He
might be more comfortable with glutathione enemas,
especially if he could talk to your doctor and pharmacist.

Can you give me the names, telephone numbers, and/or fax
numbers of the doctor and/or the pharmacist?  I suggest you
discuss this with them before sending me this information.

Bill McCord
5 Nicole Ln, Chico, CA 95926
(530) 899-1813