Hi,
I also have a stiffness and lack of feeling in the tips of my toes on both
feet. I have found that soaking them in warm water and then massaging them
with lotion helps.

Right now I am working on eliminating my shuffle as I may have a ruptured
Achilles tendon. I am using a wheel chair as a walker is difficult for me.
My lab dog is pulling the chair when my husband and I go for walks. I also
have wild dreams and talk I;n my sleep and she worries and wakes me up.

Take care