One other option...maybe look at non-profit jobs?  Non-profit organizations
tend to be pretty forgiving of stuff.  Few could afford your benefits alone,
but many belong to large coalitions to purchase their insurance. My sister
put her years of business ownership and experience to work for a group of
retired executives who do a "score" kind of thing - they are really great men
and women (caring, give-back types) and most of her clients are non-profs who
are totally unfazed by her PD. One of my board members did much the same
thing after realizing he had made a HUGE mistake taking early retirement from
his job.  I don't know where you are, but most cities have a non-profit web
site with job listings.  Try your city name or abreviation followed by
philnet.org -- or call your local Parkinson Association and ask where they
list. Just a thought, Meg