Bob, you sound like you are progressing fast.

I'm 66, have had PD for 6 yrs. First symptom was slight tremor in left hand,
then left leg shook when I ate or put on makeup.  I continued for a year at
my part-time word processing job.  4 yrs ago I started treadmilling and
swimming/exercising in water.  Ran thru the sand in Egypt over 3 yrs ago.
Can barely make it to market now.

Tremor was worst problem til about 2 yrs ago.  I took Sinemet for a year and
got worse, stiffness, etc.  In last 6-7 mos. tremor came on right leg,
stiffness is very bad, hard to treadmill, can't really swim.  Muscles hurt,
have weakness in legs, have fatigue and postural
ainastaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaniliy and tahisaishow I really type  And I need 10
hrs of sleep, which is filled with mild nightmares.

Unlike almost everyone else on this List, I don't take PD meds, and yes, I"ve
tried the agonists too.  Dystonia in my feet got so bad after a year on
Sinemet, I couldn't walk.  Still have dystonia in both feet now, but can walk.

What strikes me is that people on PDmeds sound just as bad as me.  The first
2  yrs weren't so bad. I figure I'm in mid-stage now. Things have really
deteriorated since my mom's stroke in Nov 2001.

How I hate this disease.  Anything that happens, good or bad, makes my
symptoms worse.  I shake all the time, except when I sleep.

Welcome to the world of PD  and good luck, Rayilyn