Hello all,

I had the pleasure of spending this evening with Deborah and Robert, as they
are here in NY for Deborah's FDOPA scan, to be performed tomorrow at Long
Island Jewish Medical Center at 11:30 a.m.

Deborah and Robert ask that all of us on the list keep them in our thoughts
and prayers as they await the test and its outcome. If the test shows that
Deborah has SND (rather than PSP), she can be proposed to be a candidate for
an experimental adult stem cell transplant. Let us fervently hope that she
will have this opportunity.

With warm thoughts of Deborah and Robert and appreciation for their
courageous and generous spirits,

Kathleen

For details on Deborah's condition, read her summary posted on Tom Berdine's
web site at www.youngparkinsons.org.