Dear Friends,
I think the following is worth our effort -- however, I was only voter
no. 38.
Best,
Kathrynne
We get opinions, strong opinions, from you.  For the opinions to
  matter we need you to express them in a manner they will reach
  the "thought leaders" the people who can make things happen:
  in government, in business, in science, in medicine, in the
pharmaceutical industry.
  Each month we will post a topic, we will ask you to vote, the NUMBER of
  you voting, and your vote, will be the "ammunition" we will store to
  help.
  VOTE!  And have your spouse, your partner, your care-giver, each of your
  family members, your friends, your doctor, his or her staff, each
  health care professional you are in contact with to VOTE!
  Please, only ONE VOTE per person. Do it NOW!  Go To:
http://www.parkinson.org/
Should the government sponsor PD Research using Fetal Stem Cells?

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
"Ask the Parkinson Dietitian"  http://www.parkinson.org/