Hi Marilyn,

I hope that you have talked with your tech about this as it may be just
an adjustment problem that can be corrected.

My wife had DBS in several months ago.  She has a problem speaking when
her right stimulator is on, so we leave it off for weeks at a time and
only turn it on for an hour when she feels the need.  We hope that this
can be made better by adjusting that stimulator.  We will attempt this
soon as we are waiting for her body to fully adjust to the stimulators
and don't want to rush things too fast

Hope this helps, Ron.