Hello, I take Mirapex and also have burning feet trouble along with hammer
toes from rheumatoid arthritis.  Have had PD four years and get good results
with Mirapex and Sinimet but hadn't blamed either drug for my foot burning
problem.  Have you seen the plastic slippers which you can either chill in
the fridge or warm in hot water?  I get a lot of relief when I put them on.
If you want more info on them let me know.  Marilyn at [log in to unmask]