 I have been taking botox injections in my face,
neck and shoulders for dyskinesias.  It relaxes
the muscles and mine injections last only  a few
months and they are extremely  expensive as well
as being very painful.

They are helpful. Every time I take the shots
I say "never again", but I know when my eyelids
won't stay  open and I gets the facial distortions
that  is caused by my PD I know that I will go
in again for another seruies.

I am now taking Amorphine injections, (experimental). Have any of the list
members
had any experience with this drug

carol gray
Huffman, Texas