Mr. McKinley:  Carole is right.  We do look up to you because you are fighting the fight.  I guess I give up too easily because I wouldn't paint my pc room or shovel dirt sitting down; I would just say that I couldn't do it.  It looks to me like you have worked hard all your life and now it's time to rest some and enjoy a rest from your labors.  Be glad to have Vivian cooking for you.  My husband cannot cook anything -- he thinks that canned chili has to be heated in the microwave until it forms a thick crust on the top and sides of the bowl.  Yuk!!   Anyway, hang in there!!  We need your strength!  --Katie from El Campo