Such a coincident . . . I subscribe to an electronic newsletter called
Longevity and their most recent issue addresses Alpha Lipoic acid. Of
course, the newsletter is put out by a business ([log in to unmask]) and
they would like for you to shop with them. However, I saw the Parkinson's
post about ALA curiosity and have included this link (which was within the
newsletter) I know our list has appropriate rules about bringing commercial
concerns into this forum, but this link looks like information, as opposed
to a sales pitch. I haven't had time to go there myself today so I hope this
is helpful!

the link
More on Alpha Lipoic acid and Acetyl-L-Carnitine
<http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=cornlsn6.tvauesn6.yvsolsn6&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.young
again.com%2Fnoname43.html> »

CG Jann