From: [log in to unmask]
Full-name: RayilynLee
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 19:58:57 EDT
Subject: Fwd: PET SCAN Scandal
To: [log in to unmask]

--part2_28.2b6ecb00.2a9431c1_boundary

--part2_28.2b6ecb00.2a9431c1_alt_boundary

Joan, this went to National Enquirer, People magazine, and The New York Times
(I guessed at their email cause I couldn't get in on that site you gave me.
Anyone else you want me to send it to?  Rayilyn

--part2_28.2b6ecb00.2a9431c1_alt_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Joan, this went to National Enquirer, People magazine, and The New York Times (I guessed at their email cause I couldn't get in on that site you gave me. &nbsp;Anyone else you want me to send it to? &nbsp;Rayilyn</FONT></HTML>