I can't begin to thank everyone for your generous support, encouragement and
prayers.  We made it here to Long Island last night.  My head hurt so bad I
was in tears.  We went to the Ronald McDonald house where we were told to go
and they told us that we would be staying at Variety House instead.  Variety
House is a part of children's charities and is across the street from North
Shore Jewish Hospital.

Robert is already over at the doctors office.  He is showing them my medical
reports on the positive CA 125.  If it weren't for the fact that I lost both
my aunt and grandmother to ovarian cancer, and the fact that I have been so
very careful to have the test every year, this could easily be shucked off
by me as a false positive result.

But, since in my own infectious disease doctors words, I do have the
propensity to BE the odds....... well, you can guess from here.

Robert also promised me that he would work out something with the doctors
this morning about putting in a central line or a picc line since my veins
are completely shot from the other 4 hospitalizations and that is one of my
greatest phobia's at this time... being repeatedly tortured by needles.

I still don't have any more knowledge about why I have been rushed in so
quickly.  Edith gave me great answers on the phone to that one yesterday and
I need to extend her the biggest hug.

Both of us would also like to thank Kathleen, Joan H., Rayilyn and Edith for
the supportive phone calls.  It really has helped me tremendously.  The
notes that others of you have sent are all saved in a file so that when I am
up to it, in the hospital, I can read them over and over.

Well, that's is for now.  I just wanted to check in and let you know we made
it safely and my tests begin, 32 tests to be exact, in just a few hours.

Hugs and Warm Fuzzies,
Deborah aka Tenacity
But for the Grace of God, Go I!