There has been a spate of notes on TMS and magnetic stimulations (beginning
of 2000). The concensus seems to be that it does not work or worse, is
quackery. I then at the time made an unsucessful attempt to contact Dr.
Mally. I can send you a number of files which I saved. Having been on this
forum for a while there is not really anything that works well. L-dopa and
agonists work: oh well so so ( my wife Carline uses them). Surgery (DBS)
sometimes works very well but is suitable only for younger people and with
certain types of symptoms and can have consequences on the ability to
speak.

K. F. Etzold
 Cg Carline