Date:         Tue, 20 Aug 2002 23:07:35 +0200
Sender:       Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
From:         Hans van der Genugten <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Fw: Deborah Setzer
Comments: To: Sparkle <[log in to unmask]>
Comments: cc: Joan Hartman <[log in to unmask]>

Hi everyone...this message maybe a duplicate and some of it is old news of
what you received yesterday., e.g. Deborah has been moved to another
hospital..another email will come when we have verification of the time of
surgery....
 The reason for resending this is that I received  a warning message stating
that some of my email did not go through....so I'm reposting messages with
the help of Hans.......Joan  Hartman