Robert Fink has made very disturbing statements about the diagnosis and the
treatment that Deborah is receiving. All of us are full of indignation for
Deborah's past treatment and of admiration for her spunkiness in finding a
new solution. But if Dr Fink, one of our resident neurologists, is close to
being correct in his warning we may be encouraging still more destructive
behavior. Can some of those who are close to the case tell us that Dr.
Fink's warnings have been heeded and the current procedures are ok.
         Jules Margolis, cg for Doris 79/10.