Folks,

  I'm scared to death.  Things are moving at such a fast pace, I can't catch
my breath.  My doc here in Charlotte, Dr. Levesque in L.A. and Dr. Milhorat
in Long Island and the neurologists who did the PET scans all seemed to find
the time to get their heads together at some point today. They have deemed
me critical and we have to leave for NYC tomorrow (Saturday).  I get checked
into the hospital on Monday and am scheduled for surgery Wednesday.  My
doctor here in Charlotte handed Robert my entire medical file and said there
is no time for photocopies.

  I'll try to add what little bit of humor that I can find... they didn't
even give me time to become an expert on this disorder before all of this.

  It normally takes 3 months to get in to see the surgeon in NY and it takes
about a month to get all of the tests needed and results.  It then takes
another month to be scheduled for surgery, after you see the doctor.  In the
best case scenario, it takes 4 months to get to where I got in one day.  I
don't know what their main fear is but it can't be good if this is what is
happening.  Glad that this time I do have competent doctors communicating
about my case.

  Don't know when I'll be back online.  I'll try to keep the laptop with me
in the hospital.  They said that I will be there for 2 - 3 weeks.   Deep
breath...lots of prayer please.  Usually I have the time to work up the
courage to go through with things, this time, there is no time and I am in
tears. Faith that God is watching out for me is all I have to hold on to
right now.

  Hugs,
  Deborah aka Tenacity