From: [log in to unmask]
Full-name: RayilynLee
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:40:42 EDT
Subject: Re: Ride the Tiger
To: [log in to unmask]

--part2_160.125b46f7.2a8ebd4a_boundary

Dear Daughter Deborah,

Hold on tight, Tenacity, we are with you all the way, all the time, in our
thoughts and prayers.

I always felt better if I didn't have to wait for my surgeries.....it sounds
like you are in good hands finally and that this surgery has to be done.

Nothing will ever change your being our "expert", no matter how much time we
have.

We are all riding a tiger and we can't get off.  Thank God we are riding it
together.

Eternal Love, Mom, Rayilyn

--part2_160.125b46f7.2a8ebd4a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Dear Daughter Deborah,
<BR>
<BR>Hold on tight, Tenacity, we are with you all the way, all the time, in our thoughts and prayers. &nbsp;&nbsp;
<BR>
<BR>I always felt better if I didn't have to wait for my surgeries.....it sounds like you are in good hands finally and that this surgery has to be done.
<BR>
<BR>Nothing will ever change your being our "expert", no matter how much time we have.
<BR>
<BR>We are all riding a tiger and we can't get off. &nbsp;Thank God we are riding it together.
<BR>
<BR>Eternal Love, Mom, Rayilyn</FONT></HTML>

--part2_160.125b46f7.2a8ebd4a_boundary--