From: [log in to unmask]
Full-name: RayilynLee
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 16:53:03 EDT
Subject: Hug and prayer for Robert
To: [log in to unmask]

--part2_1b9.4eac882.2a8ec02f_boundary

Robert,

A special prayer for you, Robert, as you and Deborah leave for NY and this
next surgery.

The effort and courage you and Deborah embody and demonstrate again and again
will live forever in the actions of all of us who are touched and strive for
healing.

It sounds like the A team is on this finally, so I'm hoping for success,  But
you guys already are success, no matter what happens.

Love always, Rayilyn

--part2_1b9.4eac882.2a8ec02f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Robert,
<BR>
<BR>A special prayer for you, Robert, as you and Deborah leave for NY and this next surgery.
<BR>
<BR>The effort and courage you and Deborah embody and demonstrate again and again will live forever in the actions of all of us who are touched and strive for healing.
<BR>
<BR>It sounds like the A team is on this finally, so I'm hoping for success, &nbsp;But you guys already are success, no matter what happens.
<BR>
<BR>Love always, Rayilyn</FONT></HTML>

--part2_1b9.4eac882.2a8ec02f_boundary--