I have  a question  about the  effect of microwaves on
dietary supplements.  My preferred method  of  using
the supplement  "brainsustain"  in the morning is to
mix about 2 TBSP of  it with  about  3 TBSP of
Ovaltine Chocolate Malt granules in  a  coffee cup.  I
then pour in  about  half a  cup of hot coffee and
about  half a cup of  cold lactose  free reduced fat
milk.  I  then  mix  it  all  together with a spoon before
putting  it  in my microwave oven  for 30 seconds.

I find it much easier to  microwave  the whole mix
than heating  the milk separately.  The  question for
anyone  who knows more  about  chemistry than me.
Do  the oven microwaves have any  negative effect
on the  efficiencies of the supplement's various
vitamins, including C, D, E, B6, B12  and especially
on  the supplements   N-Acetyl-Cysteine,
Phosphatidylserine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Lipoic Acid,
Coenzyme Q10,  and Ginkgo Biloba.

Thanks,
Charley
51, diagnosed  with PD  1993