On 17 Aug 2002 at 14:32, Bob Allison wrote:

> Hi yall
>
> What are the best sites to do lit searches on medical topics especially re
> neurology?  Raj gave me Pubmed but it seems to be limited as far as
> neurology journals unless I am missing something(which wouldnt be new to
> this focus-challenged PDer.
>
> Also, i thought i read once where somebody was doing a clipping service for
> med journal articles on PD.  Anybody know of this?
>
> Thanks, Bob

Hi Bob,

Joe Bruman's Current Science Reviews (CSR)
on Parkinson's disease is what you are referring
to methinks...

Joe did a yeoman job for about 6 years and posted
the results of his labors here on the LIST until it all
became a tad overwelming in Jan. or Feb. last year...

His work is still available and searchable at his website...
http://www.geocities.com/joebruman/csr/

And then there's PubMed's Journal LinkOut Providers...
(you are missing something if you haven't seen this!)
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/journals/prov/loftext_full_prov.htm
I hope this helps... murray