-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Donald F. McKinley
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2002 3:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: PAXIL & GINGO

I HAVE BEEN ON PAXIL FOR YEARS  IN OUR PAPER IT SAID A JUDGE IN CA. PUT
STOP ON ADV. PAXIL  AS 35 PEOPLE SAID IT WAS A DRUG & HABIT FORMING.  &
GOV. WANTS TO PUT STOP ON GINGKO. I REMEMBER WHEN LOT ON LINE TOOL
IT.HAS ANY 1 ELSE HURD ANY THING ON THE 2?

                                          I.Y.Q.  DON & VIVIAN=LOVE+PD
                                              LOVE OF MY LIFE-56

                                                BEST MED FOR PD IS
                                                   LOVE & LAUGHTER