From: Bruce & Helen McCallum <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, August 19, 2002 7:21 AM
Subject: Festination defined

I'm sorry, I thought everyone know every possible symptom one
can have with PD. ( Is their no limit to how many ways PD can
cause weird symptoms?)

Thanks, Murray, for supplying a very complete definition. Now
if someone can help me find an alternate agonist  to Permax that doesn't
have festination as a side effect, all will end well.

I  tried to find an answer on the web, but either  there is none, or
else I missed it.

Thanks again, Bruce