First of all, a great big thank you to
Gerry Haines, and others who helped
me through a TERRIBLE ordeal
with "duck itch", or swimmer's itch.

It's been abut 10 days.  For two days,
I was flat on my back with huge
areas of strawberry yoghurt-like
eruptions over 20% of my skin
surface. This is finally starting to shrink away.

Steroid medication after one dose caused TOTAL
immobility.  I was frozen like a statue for almost 5 terrible
hours.  My SInemet, Sinemet  CR and Tasmar were blocked.

Then, Benadryl put me to sleep, even in the morning
after a good breakfast;  and moreover, i could not pass
water (urine).  It also slowed my PD medications down.

Third, hydrocortisone cream reduced the itching,
but only briefly.  The itch would return so fiercely
that  I had fever and sweats.

Triacetomone cream did not do anything significant.
Neosporin helped a little bit..

Murray Charters--guess what, baking soda
paste, vinegar after a cold bath, and Calamine
lotion (Caladryl) did wonders.

I am much better now. The Caladryl was the
best of all the remedies.

THANKS everybody.

Oh, yes, a   PD News  Flash !!!

 I have qualified to be on the ballot