Yes Bruce,
I have increased festination and I  take 3 mg. of
Permax a day.  I also have exteme sweating and
shortness of breath.  I have had parkinson's disease
25 years and my doctors can't find a reason for
these symptoms------I think here just aren't enough doctors who have treated
enough patients with young onset PD to be  able to answer my questions.
I feel sometimes they are saying "patient treat thyself".  Sorry to sound off
but I am angry at
my doctors right now/angry that research hasn't
found a cure/angry at my limitations! I had to
stop driving about 6 months ago and I am not
taking my loss of independence very well!

carol gray