In a message dated 08/16/2002 5:22:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

>  They have deemed
>  me critical and we have to leave for NYC tomorrow (Saturday).  I get
checked
>  into the hospital on Monday and am scheduled for surgery Wednesday.

Deborah: Congratulations on finding the right team and getting the priority
you deserve. We so admire your struggle and spirit.

 When you know the time of your surgery, please ask someone to post it here,
and we will focus on you our good thoughts, wishes, positive energy, love,
prayers, and strict directions to the universe (each communicating in his or
her own way). On Wednesday, you will know that you and your doctors are
surrounded by a powerful  healing force.

We look forward to hearing the happy results.
Agnes Waters