Kathleen and Friends,

  To answer your questions: No, there is not real internet access from the Variety House but being the Geek that I am, I figured out a way to get online here.  The phone number to our room is 516-365-7571 BUT we will not be here.  The Variety House is free to stay in but you can't be here except between the hours of 9 PM and 9 AM.

  They are checking me into North Shore Hospital here in Long Island in one hour.  I don't know the accessibility of the hospital room yet.  I know that I am scheduled for a fully body (LOL) MRI and then to out patient surgery for them to put in a picc line.  They will do a follow up on the positive cancer result that I got and then on to more tests.  I think I mentioned it before there are a total of 34 tests they are going to do now that we added the cancer thing.

  Yes, I am feeling better this morning.  Stressed to the hilt  but the migraine headache is at least gone for the moment.  Eyesight a little better this AM too.  If I tilt my head right, I can see just one of things.

  I know me so unless drugged to the hilt or strapped to a bed in a room with no telephone, I'll be back online sometime later tonight.  I already claimed dibbs on the laptop... Robert will have to watch TV or me... lol.  He will have the laptop while I'm in surgery and ICU and until I am able to get online again.  So it looks like I'll have custody of it tonight and tomorrow.

  Again, thanks to all for the support and prayers.  I'm feeling a little less scared now.

  Hugs and Warm Fuzzies,
  Deborah aka Tenacity
  But for the Grace of God, Go I!